r Stamp Highlight, Sunday Sentiments--Mama Elephant

Stamp Highlight, Sunday Sentiments--Mama Elephant

How fun is this new set, Sunday Sentiments?! It's coordinates with, Sunday Stroll, and I'm sure all of your crafters can find other stamp sets to pair it with as well. There are so many wonderful phrases that would be perfect for so many different occasions. I just love this set and I think it's definitely a must have for your stamp collection. I could image using this set on other things as well; such as, tags, and cupcake toppers. Mama Elephant comes out with such great sentiment stamp sets--just love them!

To create this CAS (clean and simple) card I used some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock, and some Perfect Match cardstock, in Lavender Moon, by Papertrey Ink. I've really been getting into using colored cardstock for cards. I don't know why I've never done it before in the past--but now I'm sure my wallet is going to take a beating since I'm going to be stocking up on many more colors, hehe. I also used the Femme Frames die for the scalloped edges panel, and propped everything up on some 3D foam adhesive. If you notice I used the mirror image technique to get an exact mirror image of the sweet little girl image. I wanted this card to look like they were two besties or sisters. I did some really simple coloring on each girl, and used the "Thank you" and "You make everything so much better" sentiment. I did some simple watercoloring using my distress ink minis in the colors: Spun sugar, Tattered rose, and Picked raspberry. So cute right?!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this card and I hope you fall in love with this stamp set the way I did. There are so many things to create with it, and I just love how happy and positive all of the phrases are. To view more DT samples, head over to the Mama Elephant blog by, clicking here. I hope you have a great day!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Stamp Highlight, Sunday Sentiments--Mama Elephant

0 comments: