r Stamp Highlight--Sunday Stroll, Mama Elephant

Stamp Highlight--Sunday Stroll, Mama Elephant

The June release by Mama Elephant is so adorable! I love every single set that they came out with. Today we are featuring, Sunday Stroll--it's a super cute set with so many little images and elements to create some really fun cards, tags, and all kinds of projects. For this card I wanted to create something really clean and simple (CAS), so I went with creating a really light colored watercolor background, and stamped out the large boy and girl image from this set--as well as two of the trees. I arranged the kids to look like they are holding hands (so cute), and used the banner and sentiment from the set, Charmed. What's great, too, is that these stamp sets also have coordinating dies to make card making that much more simpler for you.

I hope that you enjoyed this card, and if you would like to take a look at all the other DT samples feel free to head over to the ME blog by clicking here to view them. I hope you have a great day!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Stamp Highlight--Sunday Stroll, Mama Elephant

0 comments: