r Video--How to Make A Fun Wedding Card

Video--How to Make A Fun Wedding Card

Hooray! I have another video for you. In today's video I'm using the new stamp sets, Owens ABC's and Happy Wedding, to create this wedding card. I wanted to this card to be full of fun colors so I used a watercoloring technique, and also pulled out some of the new Lawn Fawn Ink colors, and some Copic markers for this project. 

Owens ABC's is an amazing stamp set that can be used in so many different ways--it's one of those 'sky's the limit' kind of stamp sets. Which is perfect for us crafters when we want sets that can be used in multiple ways and for many occasions. As mentioned in the video above I spoke about how it would be so fun to create a card with the critters holding letters from, Owens' ABC's, to create a custom sentiment--even in different colors using the new Lawn Fawn inks. Kelly mentioned in the intro video for this set that you could also use these letters to create projects with monograms--how fun would that be?!

I hope you've enjoyed this card and video don't forget to come back to the Lawn Fawn Youtube channel again on the 30th of this month--I'll be creating another video! Thank you so much for stopping by and feel free to ask any questions in the comments! <3

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Video--How to Make A Fun Wedding Card

0 comments: