r Lawn Fawn, Chibitronics Week

Lawn Fawn, Chibitronics Week

Thank you so much for stopping by! This week the design team is teaming up with Chibitronics to create some awesome cards. These kits are available on the Lawn Fawn blog, here. I had such  good time creating with this kit, it comes with instructions on how to create your very own card using the Chibitronics kit, and it was very easy to follow--in my opinion. I have never used anything like this before and it the instructions where very easy to follow.

If you know me personally you know that I love to be outdoors and I love mountains and hiking. So for this card I used the (relativly) new die set, Stitched Mountain Borders, and to Lawn Fawn card stock: Storm Cloud, Manatee, and Noble Fir to create the mountains the meadow. For the bear images I used the stamp set, Dad + Me, and rather than using the coordinating dies I simply fussy cut the images out. For the trees in the background I used the stamp set, Toboggan together, with the LF ink, Storm cloud. For the fire image I used the stamp set, Love you 'Smore.

To create the constellations background I used a variety of Tim Holtz distress inks, and a white gelly pen; and, when you press on the firefly the Chibitronic lights can be turned on and off.

I hope you enjoyed this card and post, if you would like to view more cards by the DT feel free to head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog by clicking, here. If you have any questions about the products used feel free to leave me a comment and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you & Happy Crafting!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Lawn Fawn, Chibitronics Week

0 comments: