r DIY: FABRIC BRACELET

DIY: FABRIC BRACELET

DIY: FABRIC BRACELET

In my previous article, I showed you how I changed my pants to flowers. And as I am a very conservative, I threw the scraps of fabric I had. So small they are, I knew I could use them, and as said so well Lavoisier "nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed". This quote is one of my favorites, because it really fits me.

Luckily, I found on the net, a tutorial which helped me to make this bracelet and usethe recently purchased cabochons (see here). This is the first that I realize as well, but I intend to do more in different colors and sizes.
You will find the tutorial that I used (not without difficulty!) and I hope find it you useful.Good creations!



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : DIY: FABRIC BRACELET

0 comments: