r Small Talk--Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight

Small Talk--Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight

Today I have a CAS card created for todays Mama Elephant, Small Talk, stamp highlight. This new stamp set is filled with so many text bubbles and a variety of small little critters to go with them. In this card I also used the puppy image and sentiment from the stamp set, Playful Pups. I used my trusty Copic Markers to color all of the images in and even used a warm gray Copic to create a ground for the critters and puppy image to stand on. To keep everything soft and clean I used a piece of pattern paper and added a bit of twine for some added interest.

I hope you like this card and don't forget you can head over to the ME blog and view all of the other DT samples, for inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Small Talk--Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight

0 comments: