r Stamp Highlight, Chance Of Rain--Mama Elephant

Stamp Highlight, Chance Of Rain--Mama Elephant

Hello! Today we're super excited to be sharing samples for this AMAZING new stamp set, Chance of Rain. Mama Elephant did such a great job with this release and the images and sentiments in this set are just perfect for creating all sorts of cards and projects. Of course I went with the watercolor technique for this card because I wanted to set a rainy little scene and for the little girl, and her teddy I gave them both a traditional yellow rain coat and I think that the yellow goes so well with the gray and blue tones on this card.

The great thing about this set is that ME also sells the coordinating dies so it makes card making that much more easier for us all--and not that we need easier but the faster we can finish a card the quicker we can get to making another one, and another one--am I right?

For a better look at this set and to view all of the other DT samples feel free to, click here, to view them all! I hope you enjoyed my card and thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Stamp Highlight, Chance Of Rain--Mama Elephant

0 comments: