r Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week, Booyah

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week, Booyah

Welcome to another Lawn Fawn Inspiration week! I'm always super excited for LF's new releases and I'm always so happy to share my creations with everyone. When I created this card I couldn't help but do a watercolor background. I used two distress ink colors: Black soot, and Dusty concord. If you take a close look at the cardstock in back of that watecolored panel you'll notice a new shade from the Lawn Fawn paper collection (that will be shown in greater detail during inspiration week). This new stamp set, Booyah, is so cute and has so many different elements to play around with to create the most adorable ghost trick or treaters!

To view more about this stamp set you can head over to the Lawn Fawn blog by, clicking here, and you can also watch the intro video for this stamp set so you can get a few ideas! While you're at their blog you can also look at all of the other DT samples. I hope you enjoyed my card and I hope you have a great weekend. Happy crafting!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week, Booyah

0 comments: